Monday, June 4, 2012

Tests Tests Tests

Dear blog,

Hurray, hurray, hurray, we got all kinds of tests. Not one blood sample but 4 blood samples! That's 20 ml (just 1 vein!). It's total madness. Two scans for the price of 2. We're checking marrow and heart and lungs. Does your body contain a specific organ or fluid of some kind? WE WILL EVALUATE!!!

Anyway, staging evidently involves many tests. I got CT, PET, blood work, ecg (simultaneous lung function test), bone marrow and semen analysis all scheduled or being scheduled for this and next week. Doc said this process should be fast. I asked him to define fast.

Fast is pretty quick, it seems.
-Ian Hogan.

(After Having Written: Nodes I thought I felt aren't worrisome. Nodes I couldn't find were found. I'll call it even.)

2 comments:

Sharon S. Hogan said...

Where did they find the nodes?

Evan Young said...

Thorough is good. Even if irritating.